(Associate) Business Development Manager – Advertising (Agoda Media Solutions) (Singapore-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SINGAPORE
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda and other Booking Holdings brands’ partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage both Agoda and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilising our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introducing more travelers to our great products and services and delivering significant revenues to the overall business.
Agoda is looking for an experienced sales professional with commercial acumen to drive our Agoda Media Solutions team on a global scale. Agoda Media Solutions (AMS) helps to bridge the marketing needs of partners to target active travelers on and off Agoda channels. As a Senior Manager/Manager, Business Development – Agoda Media Solutions, your main role is to drive our Agoda Media Solutions team on a global scale to deliver on KPIs and goals for the company. You will work closely with the local BD teams around the world and guide them in their pipeline development, pitches, commercial projects and optimization for the business. It is also essential for you to understand data and are able to identify gaps and opportunities to help the teams around the world optimize their performance. This role will enable you to understand the detailed commercial partnerships we have with our property partners with an end to end overview of performance. You will also be expected to work closely and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders within the company to help grow the business. A successful candidate will bring strong business development experience with solid analytical skills and a proven track record of successful implementation of go-to-market strategies.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Business Development & Partner Management
- Explore and provide feedback that would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners in participating in the Partner advertising Programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Advertising Programs for participating partners
- Responsible for managing the program through the internal tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- Cooperate with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers within the accommodation partners
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program policy
Business Analysis & Target Management
- Train local teams on new projects, processes, and workflows
- Provide a central project team with regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Prepare presentations or reports describing progress toward the program goals
- Join and conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our program business potential
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create easy to understand data visualization
- Excellent understanding of fintech ability to accelerate business through fintech strategy
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Digital Media, Advertising ecosystem (agency, publisher)
- Strong experience in Business to Business negotiations and sales pipeline management.
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners
- Excellent commercial judgment
- Ability to anticipate & proactively manage potential partners’ requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness for extensive travel up to 50% minimum
#LI-DN1 #BD #ADVR #singapore
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.