[Summer Internship 2024] Global Mobility InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact on the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are seeking to find our team intern, Global Mobility – Immigration. This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the Agoda Talent Global Mobility team. We are a team of professionals who oversee all relocations, immigration and onboarding for new hires and internal relocations.
This role has a global reach and you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in enhancing team’s internal and external communications as well as assisting the Global Visa and Thai visa teams. Your primary responsibility will be to streamline and standardize our communication methods and content, ensuring consistency, clarity, and alignment with our company’s culture and values while helping the team with visa applications and local immigration reporting. This role allows for unbridled curiosity towards the functioning of the different areas of our team and how we can continuously improve.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Learn about and assist with Global Visa and Thai Visa teams processes and administrative tasks
- Collaborate with all members of the Global Mobility team, as well as other teams within the People team to create engaging and informative immigration content, such as announcements, newsletters, and updates
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy, clarity, and alignment with company values
- Review existing immigration communication materials, including emails, policies, and handbooks, and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement standardized templates, language guidelines, and branding elements to ensure consistent messaging across all Global Mobility immigration communications
- Support the planning and execution of Global Mobility events, workshops, and training sessions
- Establish mechanisms for collecting feedback from employees on Global Mobility immigration communications, and use this feedback to make continuous improvements
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Able to do the internship from 27th of May to 2nd August 2024 (10-week program)
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Fluency in using English both speaking and writing
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading abilities
- Familiar with basic computer operations e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team with good attitude
- Enthusiasm for learning and a proactive approach to problem-solving
It’s Great if You Have
- Passion for creativity and innovation in communication strategies
- Proficiency with communication tools and software would be an advantage
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.