[Summer Internship 2024] Onboarding Experience InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact on the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The People Onboarding Experience Intern will be a key player in leveraging our employee onboarding experience from offer acceptance to beyond Day One. This role will suit an individual with high degree of proactiveness, creativity, a “can-do” attitude and service mind. You will be managing the delivery of experience initiatives and highly involved in building and maintaining a seamless onboarding process for employees as they onboard and settle down at Agoda.
You will be part of the Onboarding Team, working to streamline the onboarding process with strong focus on the experience perspective. This includes exciting opportunities to take part in and lead employee experience projects at a global scale.
In this Role, you’ll get to
- Operation: Support all aspects/elements of new hire experience, including first day orientation, experience projects, onboarding journey and initiatives.
- Administrative tasks: Assist in day-to-day operations relating to the onboarding of new hires and internal relocations with high degree of confidentiality with strong emphasis on the experience aspect for new hires.
- Ownership: Acts as a primary point of contact for first day inquiries regarding logistics, orientation, available resources, and other related matters.
- Problem Solving: Identify opportunities and propose solutions on how to improve the processes.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the broader mobility team on global initiatives, projects and other developments, as well as hiring managers and setting them up for success in welcoming new hires.
What you’ll Need to Succeed
- Able to do the internship from 27th of May to 2nd August 2024 (10-week program)
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn/adapt
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Good logical thinking, attention to details, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethic
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience working in people projects/ multi-cultural group of people
- Passion in creating good employee experience
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.