IT Access Management SpecialistApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Join the dynamic and cutting-edge Global Service Delivery (GSD) team at Agoda, where innovation meets connectivity! As the driving force behind Agoda’s global office infrastructure and staff connectivity, we empower employees across 10 different countries, ensuring seamless operations. Whether you’re in the office, working remotely, or jet-setting, our team delivers top-notch hardware, software, and access to resources, fostering an environment where everyone can achieve their goals. Harnessing state-of-the-art cloud management technologies alongside the best on-site services, we manage the latest hardware running on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Elevate your career with us and be part of a team that thrives on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible!
For our team in Bangkok, we are looking for candidates with a high level of IT Support experience. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all new hires are granted approved access rights of Agoda’s systems including Active directory and user’s mailboxes.
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all access rights are removed once an employee leaves the company.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for requests received via ServiceDesk and ensure all requests are completed within the agreed SLA.
- User management. Handling user account creation and deletion, password change, account lockout issue
- Responsible for providing/removing access to shared folders.
- Managing Distribution Lists on Active Directory and Share Point.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day issues as assigned to the GSD Operations team.
- Responsible for completing multiple projects on time and that they meet the given KPIs.
- Ability to make quick decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support processes.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT Helpdesk, Operations support
- Solid knowledge of SQL Database Server, Query Command are preferable.
- Good knowledge of Okta admin would be advantage.
- Good knowledge of Active directory management tools, Exchange and Share Point.
- Good knowledge of Azure AD, Exchange online or Microsoft Office 365
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus.
- Organization and time management skills, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate ownership and be both proactive and reactive.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel is a plus.
- Hybrid Working Model
- WFH Set Up Allowance
- 30 Days of Remote Working from anywhere globally every year
- Employee discount for accommodation globally
- Global team of 90+ nationalities
- 40+ offices and 25+ countries
- Annual CSR / Volunteer Time off
- Benevity Subscription for employee donations
- Volunteering opportunities globally
- Free Headspace subscription
- Free Odilo & Udemy subscriptions
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (third party for personal and workplace support)
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Life, TPD & Accident Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.