Manager, Finance Business Partner – Bangkok basedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be part of a diverse Strategic Finance team and collaborate with senior business partners on key, impactful projects.
- Develop and own business cases related to Agoda’s strategic priorities.
- Own parts of the company’s forecasts.
- Contribute to the team’s key analysis and reporting packs.
- Provide the information required for senior management’s decision-making.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5-10 years of total experience, with some of them ideally in a strategic finance function (FP&A/ Commercial Finance) or an analytically focused role requiring strong commercial creativity and sound financial skills.
- Intellectually strong & curious – a good strategic thinker with good commercial acumen and judgement
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment and willingness to go above and beyond the defined scope
- Willingness to challenge and ability to support and collaborate with senior business partners
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail and Excel/financial modeling skills
- Strong communication skills – with ability to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
It’s Great if you have:
- Finance/Corporate Finance/Accounting qualification (e.g. CFA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience of working in a digital company would be beneficial
- Exposure to the online travel/E-commerce industry is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau or willingness to learn
- MBA preferred
- Background in statistics or decision sciences welcome but not necessary
#LI-PT1 #4 #FIN #Bangkok #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.