Partner Project Coordinator, Strategic Partnerships (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings brands’ non-accommodation partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support project management of new key initiatives in areas of operation for one of our biggest partners
- Manage and maintain daily operational activities to ensure that campaign is launched in a timely manner
- Coordination across departments and across teams within Agoda to manage our partner’s campaign
- Support and optimize Agoda Strategic Partnerships tools and Partner Center
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Able to work with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Fast learner with a desire to learn about exciting new tools and technologies
- Able to work under pressure and complete tasks within the timeline
- A passion for finding solutions to hard problems at scale and efficiently
- Good command of English
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.