Associate Director / Director, Operational Excellence (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided))Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
As the inaugural Associate Director / Director of Operational Excellence, you will be the trailblazer, establishing this new function with the mission to elevate Agoda’s Talent Acquisition to unprecedented heights. Your leadership will be instrumental in building an organization that sets the global standard for efficiency, innovation, and excellence in Talent Acquisition.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- You will define and communicate a clear vision for the Operational Excellence function, aligning with Agoda Talent Acquisition overarching goals and striving to be best-in-class for selected areas of Talent Acquisition.
By doing this you will shape what impact you will have in the future, but below are some examples.
- Org Building: Recruit, mentor, and empower a high-performing team, setting goals, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Innovation Framework: Establish a robust framework to enhance the effectiveness and velocity of innovation within Talent Acquisition, ensuring that Agoda stays ahead of the curve in the competitive landscape of global talent sourcing.
- Quality of Hire Metrics: Research, design and implement effective measures of quality of hire, enabling Agoda to attract and retain the best talent to execute our strategic objectives.
- Process Efficiency: Drive the improvement of our hiring processes through the optimization of workflows and the integration of cutting-edge technology, including Generative AI, to streamline operations.
- Candidate Source Optimization: Develop solutions to analyze and optimize our sources of candidates to ensure a diverse and high-quality talent pipeline.
- Empowerment of Talent Acquisition Team: Equip our Talent Acquisition team with the knowledge, tools, data insights, and confidence to be recognized as trusted advisors.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- An experienced leader with a proven track record in Operational Excellence, ready to scale improvements across a dynamic organization.
- A strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills, capable of translating data into actionable insights and strategies; as well as partnering with Analytics Team to develop impactful analytical solutions.
- A Master of Project Management, able to oversee multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver results on time.
- A skilled communicator and influencer, able to engage and align stakeholders at all levels within the organization and across the Booking Holdings group.
- A coach and mentor, passionate about developing talent and fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multicultural environment, you embrace change and drive progress with a positive, growth-oriented mindset.
Why Agoda and this role?
- Leadership Opportunity: Play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Talent Acquisition at a leading online travel platform and aspire to set the global benchmark for excellence.
- Global Impact: Make a difference on a global scale, working with a diverse and talented team.
- Innovation at the Forefront: Be part of a culture that values experimentation and cutting-edge technology.
- Career Growth: We invest in your development with a vast range of learning solutions. We never run out of new challenges for you to take on, and new initiatives and teams are initiated frequently.
- Competitive Benefits: Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that supports your well-being and lifestyle.
LI-DN2 #3 #4 #stra #ANLS #prjm #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #bangalore #newdelh i#jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #Phuket
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.