Manager/Senior Manager – Real Estate and Workplace Services (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services Team is on the lookout for a strong Project and Transactions Manager to lead the team responsible for delivering our office projects, along with strategic decisions for all leases at Agoda globally. The position will report directly to the Global Real Estate and Workplace Services Lead (Associate Director) based in Bangkok.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Lead all Real Estate global projects, including Bangkok HQ future office (25,000sqm)
- Responsible for managing leasing transactions across Agoda portfolio (40+) through 3rd party vendor to ensure we are strategically aligned and meet business growth needs.
- Directs all phases of project management including contracting, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, reporting to stakeholders, controlling and closeout phases of the project. Key focus areas include scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management.
- Establish a strong partnership with the internal Agoda Procurement Lead for sourcing and procurement strategy to deliver effective resource/budget management and value
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish workplace standards and fit-out guidelines
- Balance standardization of fit-out, amenity, and functionality across sites, whilst still allowing for uniqueness and character that connects with the building, local market and business.
- Interacts regularly with stakeholders across the business ensuring departments have the office resources needed to support the business growth/goals
- Anticipates and responds to the business needs in each market proactively
- Manages and leads team performance through clear KPIs and establishment of culture
- Provide financial reports and CAPEX plans for annual budgeting and regular management updates
- Implement best practice in project delivery, and develop standard operating procedures and checklists for all tasks
- Change management champion for hybrid work model including leading change at the company
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Demonstrated Project Management experience delivering relevant projects to PjM portfolio requirements
- Real Estate transactions experience
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups to take desired action
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents and data driven
- Ability to develop innovative solutions that focus on amplifying employee experience
- Develops and implements financial policies and procedures
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Demonstrated change management and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop small teams and build credibility with business partners, with a strong focus on Customer Centricity
- Ability to manage and collaborate with teams and stakeholders
- Character traits: open mind, learning attitude, transparent behavior, positive, strong communicator, proactive and collaborative.
- Strategic thinker yet focused on execution; able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Good cultural and organizational sensitivity
- Travel for project specific requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.