Finance Business Partner Senior Analyst (Bangkok based/relocation support)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to know our team
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we’re also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Focusing on Agoda’s fast growing B2B business
- Collaborate with senior business partners in impactful projects
- Assist in development of business cases related to Agoda’s strategic priorities
- Own parts of the company’s forecasts
- Contribute to the team’s key analysis and reporting packs
- Be part of a diverse international team of finance professionals
- Help the team provide the necessary information for effective decision-making
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 4 years of total experience, with some of them ideally in an analytically focused role requiring strong commercial creativity and sound financial skills.
- Experience in Commercial Finance or FP&A
- Intellectually strong & curious – good strategic thinker with commercial acumen and judgement
- Ability to quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills – including strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills – ability to convey messages in a clear and concise manner
It’s Great if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in business-related or quantitative subject
- Finance/Corporate Finance/Accounting qualification a plus (e.g. CFA, ACA or CIMA)
- Experience working in a digital company would be beneficial
- Proficiency with SQL and Power BI or willingness to learn
** This position is base in Bangkok – relocation provided for expat candidate **
#LI-PT1 #2 #3 #FIN #Bangkok #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila #hanoi #ANLS
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.