Associate Manager/Manager – Distribution Solutions, Strategic PartnershipsApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings brands’ non-accommodation partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant profits to the overall business.
With your technical expertise, in this team you will support the direction and growth efforts of Agoda’s B2B partnerships by optimizing the connectivity between Agoda and it’s largest B2B accommodation clients in China.
Whether working with different internal teams or partnering with the largest travel providers in China, Agoda’s B2B team provides innovative and scalable travel solutions at velocity.
The role will be based in Shanghai
In this role you will get to:
- Drive profitable growth of the Strategic Partnerships Travel Distribution business
- Own end-to-end technical account management of Agoda’s largest B2B accounts
- Own the performance of your connections including new builds, rebuilds, upgrades, day-to-day success rates, access to inventory, rates, rate plans, content and availability.
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities; analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify business needs and influence the design of the next big feature.
- Automate business processes to promote scalability
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with technical account management or equivalent role in the tech or travel industries.
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decision
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Self-starter who identifies new opportunities, relentlessly drives growth and pushes projects forward.
- Experience working with data transfer via API’s; alongside strong SQL and Excel skills.
It’s an advantage, if you have:
- Deep understanding of technical integrations
- Travel technology experience
- Good command of VB macros, Python, Hadoop, Kibana, XML or data modelling
#3 #4 #stra #ANLS #prjm #CNSL #shanghai #beijing
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.