Agoda Homes Internships 2024 – BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
An internship with the Agoda Homes team will give you the opportunity to conceptualize, present and implement innovative solutions to improve supply performance; from increasing inventory and availability or improving our competitive position, to ramping up supply team productivity or identifying efficiency improvements. The Agoda Homes team continuously interacts with all key departments in the organization and has a direct impact on Agoda’s performance, measured with data and experimentation.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support projects of new key initiatives / campaigns.
- Manage and maintain daily operational activities.
- Co-ordinate & collaborate across multiple teams.
- Use strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Must hold an active student status studying Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Thailand
- A hacker’s mindset – the ability to build simple but clever and elegant solutions to new problems within significant resource, operational and time constraints through deep understanding of the business, creative problem solving, and a wide range of expertise in data, analytics, automation, programming, and prototyping.
- Experience in SQL is a plus.
- Professional fluency in English with structured and effective communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must have working rights in Thailand
It’s Great if you have:
Tableau/other BI visualization experience
- Experience in being able to translate business objectives into analytical hypotheses.
(This is not a part of Agoda Summer Internship program 2024).
#students #1 #internship #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.