[Summer Internship 2024] CEG Project Management InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to know our team:
The Customer Experience Group (CEG) of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with other subsidiaries of Booking Holdings and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Get to learn project management in the Customer Experience Group (CEG), where we support new business initiatives, improve and maintain efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and lead changes to improve customer and partner experience.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Facilitate collaboration and effective coordination across various Agoda departments and teams within CEG to achieve project milestones and support business initiatives. Uncover opportunities, and analyze issues, identify risks, and propose solutions to be implemented
- Support projects aimed at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service level (SL), customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, partners satisfaction, productivity, costs, etc.
- Define and design action plans for initiatives in partnership with management team
- Resolve problems through data analysis and effectively communicate your findings
- Ensure calibration between project teams and other stakeholders as well as provide efficient and regular reporting to management
What You’ll need to succeed
- Able to do the internship from 27th of May to 2nd August 2024 (10-week program)
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Positive attitude and openness to learn and adapt
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Structured logical thinking and problem-solving skills. Strong numerical acumen
- SQL & programming experience is a big plus (you can learn it online!)
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.