Manager – Projects & Operational Excellence, Strategic Partnerships – Bangkok BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We are seeking a Manager position in our Strategic Partnerships department to support the direction and growth of Travel Distribution (B2B) partnerships. In this role, you will be actively innovating and supporting Central Team initiatives across Agoda’s core markets.
The key objectives of this role are to support and improve the core functions of business to business (B2B) travel distribution vertical, which ensures best accommodation supply is available to our strategic partners and their customers.
The core functions of B2B Travel Distribution vertical include:
- revenue optimization initiatives
- credit risk management
- project management
- alignment with internal stakeholders, such as commercial partnership managers, finance, product, legal and others
- Contribute towards building and enhancing the accommodation inventory distribution, credit management framework and other central team functions for Agoda’s B2B business.
- Process optimization of existing business flows through innovation and automation to improve performance and efficiency metrics.
- Extract and explore data sets, further analyze and interpret trends or patterns to identify opportunities.
- Collaborate with market teams and support them to drive profitable growth of the Strategic Partnerships Travel Distribution business globally.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure Agoda’s partner centric core values are maintained and enhanced.
- Identify business needs and drive development of features, vision, and deals that can be experimented to promote scalability.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years’ experience in operations support, travel distribution or project management in a reputed travel or tech organization.
- Ability to clearly define and communicate process flow and business cases for functional implementations.
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions, and ability to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Self-starter who can collaborate with various cross functional teams to relentlessly drives growth and push projects forward.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- Competent problem solving, numerical and analytical skills.
- Hands-on SQL data query skills to analyze data and solve real business problems.
- Ability to adapt and drive results in a transformational / change management environment.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Result focused and good team player.
What Do We Offer:
- This position is based in Bangkok with relocation package provided.
- Work permit sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Career opportunities regarding moves within teams and global locations as well
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Diverse and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
#taipei #bangkok #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #bali #bandung #tokyo #osaka #yokohama #kualalumpur #manila #seoul #hcmc #hanoi #ANLS #PRJM #STRA #3 #4 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.