Senior Project Manager/Project Manager, Talent Acquisition – Based in Bangkok, Thailand (Relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
This role is responsible for the management of projects, experiments, and analysis of with the Talent Acquisition Team. You will support and develop new business initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes, and leading changes to support Talent Acquisition tactics and growth. Your leadership of this team will enable Talent Acquisition to improve Agoda’s ability to hire the best talent effectively and efficiently, backed with data, insights and excellence in project management and measured outcomes.
In this role, you will get to:
- Own end-to-end projects, experiments and analysis related to Talent Acquisition
- Lead a small team of analysts to develop growth plans, align KPI’s and be ready to grow your team in size over time
- Initiate, plan, and drive projects aiming at improving our mission-critical metrics such as: Fill Rate, Conversion Rate, Cost per Hire, Interview Per Hire, Candidate Experience and Quality of Hire
- Ensure Talent Acquisition readiness to support increased hiring demand and developing best-in-world practices by delivering insights and analysis to our hiring process
- Identify problems and opportunities, based on data and by working with others, to improve critical operational metrics and propose project ideas/solutions
- Design project plan and work with stakeholders to gain buy-in and commitment
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Leadership and People Analytics teams to design appropriate solutions, configure systems, support testing, rollout, analyze results, and ensure usage and impact of processes, solutions and strategies
- Analyze project outcome & impact, collect feedback, and drive continuous improvement
- Positively contribute to our team’s culture: continuous improvement, deliver better together, and enable others’ success
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 8-10 years of experience in project management, strategy, operations, management consulting, and/or investment banking
- Strong data analysis skills, including statistical analysis, data visualization, predictive modeling, etc.
- Proficiency in using SQL and Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). Skills in other data analysis and visualization tools are a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Ability to analyze business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
- Ability to work well with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- A growth mindset and positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, multicultural environment
- Comfort with uncertainty and experimentation in a high-velocity environment
- Attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions to ensure speed and accuracy
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.