Visual Motion Designer (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
A bit about the Brand team:
Agoda’s Brand team is a diverse team of strategists, brand managers, media planners, project managers, visual designers, and creatives. We are master collaborators who help shape and protect what consumers, business partners, and even our employees see, hear, and feel about Agoda to generate trust, desire, and long-term loyalty. We act as an internal agency, driving development for the full spectrum of Agoda’s marketing collateral, including event and trade show materials, office redesigns, and branded merchandise. We also work very closely with creative, media, and research agencies around the world to execute compelling advertising campaigns across a wide variety of touch points, such as TV, Out of Home, Influencer Campaigns, and Social Media. As guardians of the Agoda brand, our team excels at leveraging data and consumer insights to set our value proposition and give us a recognizable identity.
We are looking for a Visual Motion Designer to join the Brand team. This role will blend the worlds of motion graphics and static visuals to create captivating and eye-catching animations, engaging static graphics, and designs that communicate stories across multiple platforms. Your ability to seamlessly transition between static and motion design will be instrumental in enhancing user experiences, brand storytelling, and visual communication. This role offers the exciting opportunity to shape and evolve a brand’s visual identity through your creativity and mastery of both motion and static design techniques. You will be using industry-standard software and AI tools to create designs and automate processes as part of working efficiently.
Learn about our 2019 rebrand here: https://careersatagoda.com/blog/introducing-agoda-new-brand-identity-tagline-logo-agojis/
In this role you will:
- Develop artwork for for Agoda’s marketing collateral, display videos ad, animations, brand campaigns, social, PR, and in-app messaging
- Brainstorm new video concepts/ideas, layouts, and graphics with an internal design team
- Contribute in all stages of video creation, from ideation and storyboarding to animation/video production and final delivery
- Use visual-design software to develop designs, layouts, and graphics for use across various touchpoints.
- Pitch/present ideas to managers and/or key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into visually compelling designs that align with the project objectives and brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Stay up to date and receive training on design application changes and industry developments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Motion Designer or similar role.
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant qualification.
- Portfolio highlighting related works (e.g., logos, illustration, video editing, animation, and graphic layout).
- Proficient with industry-standard design and video editing tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, Figma)
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g., desktop and mobile)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale with different stakeholders and build good working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Previous experience working in branding or marketing is highly recommended
- Proficient in English.
It’s great if you have:
- Social media content creation
- Knowledge of UX/UI Design
- Basic 3D modeling & Animation
- Experience in creating interactive motion graphics for web or mobile platforms.
#motiondesginer #animator #visualdesigner #3d #brand #videoediting #ads#uxdesigner #uidesigner
#paris #ukraine #russia #saopaulo #london #belarus #istanbul #belarus #newyork #warsaw
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.