Manager, Homes Supply Performance and Analytics – Agoda Homes (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
As a Manager, Homes Supply Performance and Analytics, the key objective is to drive the overall business development strategy for Agoda Homes across our key markets. You will be responsible for analyzing data and trends, identifying growth opportunities, and owning the performance management of commercial teams across 10+ markets. The role entails analyzing and synthesizing insights leveraging internal and external data, scanning the competitive landscape, and spotting trends to ideate, plan and execute experiments or improvements as needed. You should be analytical and data-driven in order to identify and present insights and be able to work cross-functionally to implement recommendations that enable the business to grow.
In this Role, You’ll Get To:
- Develop and drive strategic alignment on commercial initiatives to grow the Agoda Homes business
- Leverage industry and internal data to identify critical insights, analyze performance and identify appropriate levers to improve supply performance
- Own and maintain the performance management system for the Agoda Homes commercial team of account managers across 10+ key markets
- Prepare updates on business performance, project initiatives and analyses to large team of account managers and senior management
- Work closely with key stakeholders cross-functionally within Agoda to drive execution of strategic initiatives and track their impact (operations, markets, product, data teams)
- Support the ongoing development of the broader Agoda Homes Supply Team through knowledge sharing, coaching and training
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 4 years of total experience in Sales Operations, Data Analytics, Strategy, Business Development, Program Management, or other relevant fields
- Experience with SQL and ability to leverage analytics to come up with recommendations
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Entrepreneurial and not afraid to be hands-on on the work
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to work with many stakeholders and efficiently present to different size audiences
It’s Great If You Have:
- Experience using customer-relationship management (CRM) systems such as HubSpot or Salesforce
#taipei #bangkok #bangalore #newdelhi #jakarta #bali #bandung #tokyo #osaka #yokohama #kualalumpur #manila #seoul #hcmc #hanoi #ANLS #4 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.