Pricing Operational Excellence Manager (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
You will manage global operations projects that directly impact the success of Agoda. This includes project prioritization, planning, building business cases and problem solving. You have excellent communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with senior stakeholders to get buy-in. This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction and exposure to senior management.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify problems and opportunities based on data and by working with others to improve critical operational metrics and propose project ideas/solutions
- Initiate, plan, and drive projects aiming at improving our relationship with hotel partners
- Support business initiatives and ensures good coordination and collaboration between the teams between departments within the organization to achieve successful projects milestones and goals
- Ensure constant calibration between project teams, managers, and other stakeholders at regular intervals
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement productivity and quality standards
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones when needed
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in excellence operations, project management and /or change management
- Able to analyze business challenges, is data-driven, and communicates actionable recommendations to business leaders.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
- Very proactive and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills, conceptual ability, and ability to work and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels (Operations, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Expert in using MS office tools (esp. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experimented in Project Management, Process Improvement, Planning, Performance Management, Verbal Communication
It’s Great if you have:
- SQL is preferred
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- Master’s Degree or above in related fields
What Do We Offer
- Work permit sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Career opportunities regarding moves within teams and global locations as well
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Diverse and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
#jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #LI-DN2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.