Executive Secretary,Bangkok-based (C-Level)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
*This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand*
About the Role:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers across a department or team. An Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, coordinating meeting preparations and documents, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. You will need flexibility and foresight, while maintaining professionality and confidentiality. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to senior leadership.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage executives’ and senior managers calendars and set up meetings.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and events, distributing agendas and materials.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Lead team communications and arrange team building events.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, managers, employees, and other external partners. Determine priority of matters of attention and redirect as necessary.
- Keep the senior managers advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports as required.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or business related matters as needed.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- At least 7-8 years of direct experience handling secretarial tasks, preferably in a fast-moving organization
- Has experience supporting at least 2 or more leaderships simultaneously
- Very good calendar management skills (we use Outlook). Capable of making scheduling decisions in autonomy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus
- Highly organized with strong time management skills & ability to work independently
- Exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- High level of discretion & ability to work with sensitive information
- Competent computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships and comfortable with senior stakeholders
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Resourceful with ability to problem solve
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, or a related field preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.