Collection Operations Senior Analyst (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Collections function within Credit Risk and Collections team is responsible for the collection from hotel partners for various product offerings. It also provides analytical support on various data requirements and is also responsible for collections MIS and reporting activities. This function manages the end-to-end management of Agoda’s external Debt Collection Affiliates.
This team is expanding, and we are looking for Collections Operations Coordinator to be based out of Bangkok, Thailand.
In this role, you will be the main PIC to manage Agoda’s Debt Collection Agency end-to-end processes as well as various collection initiatives within the team. This will be an Individual contributor role and you will also get the opportunity to work in close coordination with different stakeholders across Agoda.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Oversee the entire debt collection process, from establishing procedures to assigning accounts, coordinating payments, handling inquiries, and more.
- Be creative and proactive on working with collections team to maximize collections and minimize Agoda’s loss.
- Collaborate with the broader Collections team on cases requiring external debt collector involvement, contributing your expertise as a process specialist, and facilitating communication with external debt collectors.
- Drive collections target with external parties to positively influence Agoda P&L.
- Contribute with effective ideas to automate manual processes and work with key stakeholders on implementing identified solution.
What you’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum 1+ years of operational or coordinator experience
- Candidate with finance/accounting background would be preferred.
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Approach challenges in a passionate, innovative, and decisive attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently & independently, and to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Passionate and a fast learner in line with Agoda values.
- Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines as agreed.
- Must be extremely confident, proactive and take personal ownership of task completions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- This role would be based out of Bangkok, Thailand.
#Bangkok #Kualalumour #Manila #Hanoi #Makati #Lahore #Karachi #Delhi #Capetown #Mexicocity #Mumbai
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.