Senior Consultant, Talent Business Partners (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and talent development practices. .Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Consultant, Talent Business Partners. This role is based in our Bangkok office as part of the Agoda Talent Business Partners team. We are a team of professionals who provide systems and data-driven insights to measure, refine, and scale capability development from the individual employee to organizational level, without taking ownership away from employees and their managers.
This role has a global reach. The objective of this role is understanding and addressing complex organizational challenges with a view to expanding and refining organizational capability at Agoda while ensuring that managerial and people processes support our business objectives. This role allows for unbridled curiosity towards the functioning of the organization and how we can continuously improve.
We think about developing capability in broad terms beyond traditional learning and performance management, considering how we define roles and organizational structures, career progression, tools and systems that impact employee experience, sentiment, and more. We consider all factors that impact employee and team capability and performance and work collaboratively to develop successful solutions. You will partner with senior managers and subject matter experts for program design, development, and implementation. You will report progress and insights to our most senior management.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and colleagues on developing their teams to achieve ambitious business strategies, e.g., new ways to engage with partners, product innovation models, building culture and organization structure, and the necessary work to maintain high standards of performance and high employee engagement
- Use data to inform strategy, track and measure impact of programs tied to business output
- Provide pro-active analysis of data to identify patterns and provide actionable recommendations
- Present analysis and insights to senior leadership on relevant talent strategies eg:
- Patterns of employee behavior such as attrition, promotion, performance management outcomes,
- Employee sentiment surveys
- Demographic patterns
- Employ innovative methods to scale capability , that go beyond traditional learning, including role and organizational design, process and tools improvement, various learning modalities, etc.
- Be a trusted advisor to leadership and play a critical role in enhancing their effectiveness through assessment, feedback and coaching
- Promote People compliance and operations to minimize regulatory violations and prevent rework
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 8+ years of experience in strategic or management consulting and/or relevant experience in Talent Management and People operations at a multi-national organization
- Undergraduate degree from a top university expected; advanced degrees welcome
- Acute business acumen and understanding of how organizational structures and dynamics relate to execution
- Facilitating and coaching with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to bring business perspectives and facilitate outcomes is critical, and will be magnified with rich experience in HR, particularly in organizational design, onboarding, compensation, business consulting, and data analysis
- Excellent judgement, self-motivated, curious, and trustworthy
- Strong problem-solving and ability to work with data to identify patterns and generate actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills and experience in meeting and presenting to senior executives
- Ownership mindset and ability to meet tight deadlines with a logical, methodical approach to prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.
- Utmost discretion, confidentiality, and professional ethics
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural environment
- Ability to effectively handle ambiguity and adapt in a constantly changing business environment
- Display of humility, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead critical conversations is paramount.
- Flexibility and a sense of humor are a must
**This role is Based in Bangkok**
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.