Partner Management – Kuala Lumpur BasedApply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Growth and Accelerator Team
Growth and Accelerator is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s emerging and high-growth accommodation partners. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Partner Management your key objective is growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s supply network. Along with your team, you take care of a portfolio of high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Use data and dashboards to prioritize tasks
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Prioritize daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Respond to partners requests in a timely and effective manner
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in business development or execution role
- Demonstrates basic computer skills
- Analytical skills desired
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, is able to have minimum of 10 meaningful conversations with partners per day
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business
- Able to support Malaysia market and following the business hours & public holidays in Malaysia
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.