Change Enablement Lead – Bangkok OR Kuala Lumpur Based OnlyApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
The objective of this role is to support and bridge the ongoing change initiatives between various teams in our Customer Experience Group (CEG) and enable the local site operations and global customer service teams to embrace/adapt to product/tool/process changes or experiments. In this way, the Change Enablement Lead contributes to the overall success of these changes for CEG to become more efficient, effective and live up to our values and purpose.
The Change Enablement Lead enables the CEG team by building strong professional relationships, maintaining a regular flow of communication, and providing encouragement and support through the change
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Support implementation of changes in the organization by working with Project Managers and senior stakeholders
- Facilitate focus group discussions to gather insights and provide recommendations to bring operational efficiency
- Provide efficient and regular change related reporting and insights to management (e.g. low usage of agent tools, agent and process opportunities identified from QA results)
- Ensure appropriate feedback mechanisms are in place locally by creating and encouraging a positive environment to ensure issues/bugs/usability feedback is collected and made available to initiating teams.
- Collaborate with local site leaders to communicate updates, prepare localized deployment plans by breaking down workstreams, activities and timelines as well as recommend solutions where change adoption is a challenge.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Strong communication skills in English, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience in Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
It’s Great if you have:
- Procedural & product knowledge
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience in a contact center environment
Kindly note this is a Bangkok OR Kuala Lumpur based position. Relocation support will not be provided.
#CNSL #HR #CUST #LI-PS3 #3 #bangkok #malaysia #kualalumpur #jakarta #manila #singapore #philippines #myanmar #newdelhi #osaka #kyoto #newyork #london #edinburgh #germany #portugal
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.