Tax Admin Specialist (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
As Tax administrator, you will be a member of Agoda’s Global Tax Team and will work for Agoda Services Co., Ltd in Bangkok. You will be part of the Finance Team (approximately 150 professionals) and support the Tax Team in handling the various tax payments, vendor management, and administrative tasks for the Agoda entities worldwide.
This role involves interaction with other functional teams and other finance colleagues. Due to the rapid growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may also evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Process tax payments
- Manage the payments of invoices for tax fees to be paid within the credit terms
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable and other accounting team to ensure payments are made on time
- Assist to review and keep record of Thai Company overseas payments
- Keep track of all the payments and prepare the data to support accrual file
- Manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or any business related field
- Good command of English and Thai (both in writing and speaking)
- 0-3 years working experience (plus if with MNC)
- Fast learning in working flow and team-working
- Interpersonal as well as service-mind, attention to details and process oriented
- With curiosity and desire of learning
- Hard working, stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment
- Good computer literacy (MS Office package)
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.