CST Customer Experience Intern – English (Singapore)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, we actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything possible. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In Agoda’s Customer Experience Internship Program, you will gain practical experience and exposure to the travel technology industry. Our program is designed to provide you with valuable learning opportunities, hands-on experience, and mentorship to help you grow in your field. So if you are looking for a rewarding kick-start for your career in customer service, we want you!
In this Internship Program, you’ll get to:
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers through our communication channels.
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- Meet individual and team goals.
- Understand and execute business strategies to improve customer service.
- Work on process improvement projects.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers.
- The program start from September to February (6 months)
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Good command of written and spoken English to handle English speaking customers.
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- A student at the final year of the school
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.