Senior Analyst / Lead, Regional Management Office – IndiaApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The India Strategy & Innovation team sits within the Global Supply department at Agoda. We work closely with the sales department (Global Supply) of India to identify and optimize growth opportunities on accommodations supply for the company and to set up experiments to measure and implement changes.
This role will specifically serve the Indian market from a strategy and innovation perspective.
As a Senior Analyst / Lead, your main objective will be to lead the analysis and data visibility required to identify opportunities for our hotel partners to grow on the Agoda platform. Your role is also to use data to provide transparency and efficiency to the Business Development teams on the ground and guide them in growing the business. You will be instrumental in ensuring there is consistency in data being used for reporting, identifying value-added data to help the business grow as well as using data to make strategic business decisions. You will be expected to dig into data to provide business insights, guide decision-making and offer valuable inputs to further grow our business model.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Analyze and develop reports and models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, drawing recommendations from your analysis
- Build, enhance and streamline reports that help team members and internal stakeholders understand the performance of their business and identify action points
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on business trends and results independently, translate and communicate results to leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide input on ongoing projects and initiatives to reach business targets; run and assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve team performance and measurement in the future
- Hone your analytical skills in better understanding business and conversion drivers and how to optimize them
- Prepare and present high quality weekly reports and business insights to leadership
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
- Work cross-functionally in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging environment
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Business, Economics, Data Science, Information Technology, or similar field
- Knowledge of data analysis and data visualization tools and software such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python or similar
- Analytical mindset, with proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
#BA #Business Excellence #data analyst #hiring #India
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.