Senior Manager Leadership Development (KL Based or BKK Based – relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Making up 44% of the total workforce, the Customer Experience Group (CEG) is the largest department at Agoda. CEG’s purpose is to provide peace of mind for customers and partners by supporting them when they need us. To make that possible, we have the enabling teams known as Global Service Verticals (GSV) within CEG to improve the quality and efficiency of our support to customers and partners. These teams comprise of professionals from L&D, Talent Management, Project Management, Workforce Management & Analytics who work in a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation.
As the Senior Manager, Leadership Development, you play an integral role in leading the overall strategy for CEG’s Leadership Development. You are a visionary strategic leader/thinker who will pull together a roadmap & guide the team to drive cohesion and take things to the next level. You will be part of an amazing L&D team who continuously provides innovative and impactful learning solutions globally.
Where is this opportunity located?
This role can be based either in our Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur office. We are on the hunt for great talent worldwide and will be more than happy to provide relocation as you ease into your role and life at Agoda.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- You will work closely with CEG leaders, Talent Management, and the overall People Team to define and shape the Leadership Development strategy at a global scale to elevate capabilities of our leaders and contribute to improve our internal talent pipeline.
- You will identify interesting business opportunities to work on as part of a larger L&D strategy i.e., how to connect the new focus on customer-centricity & empathy to learning experience for our people.
- You will lead a dynamic team of L&D Program Managers in executing programs as per the roadmap whilst working closely with the Design & Development team.
- As a data driven individual, you will track and measure the impact of programs tied to the business output.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- At least 10 years’ experience in L&D, with around 5+ years in a senior L&D, organizational development, or management consulting role.
- Strong capability to build learning programs end to end. This encompasses identifying a problem to solve right up to measuring the business impact.
- Have experience in facilitating a learning program end to end.
- Strong people management capability- has led a team of 2 to 4 mid-level managers.
- Outstanding project management & organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and ability to work comfortably with data
- Business acumen and understanding of how organizational structures and dynamics relate to execution
- Ability to communicate complex topics effectively, and ability to persuade and convince senior stakeholders
What do we offer?
Apart from a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the following:
- One off WFH Allowance to set up your home office Pinterest style 🙂
- Agoda Choice – Customized benefits program for employees and family to use on applicable service related to health, wellness, fitness, and learning.
- Remote Work Program- work from anywhere for up to 30 days in a calendar year
- Agoda staff discount
- Medical & Life Insurance
- A work environment that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect
#TRNG #LI-MB1 #4 #bangkok #singapore #kualalumpur #bangalore #newdelhi #mumbai #london #paris #manila #jakarta #dubai #dublin
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.