Operations Specialist, Supply Operations – Bangkok BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Supply Operations is a team of creative entrepreneurs which design tailored business and product solutions for our partners and our internal teams and help them generate incremental value. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Specialist, Supply Operations you will help our teams with communications, knowledge sharing and daily operations, as well as leading improvements In our processes for our teams to work more efficiently.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Provide Support and optimize Supply team tools
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Become a subject matter expert in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), CRM Platform
- Seek ways to optimize performance of team
- Assist operations team with tasks to improve efficiencies between departments and markets
- Develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Run your own initiatives
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with multiple and varied stakeholders across the business
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic, highly disciplined work habits
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
It’s great if you have:
- Experience using SQL
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #ANLS #ENG #IT #QA #2 #3 #4
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.