WFM Real-Time Manager (Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur Based, Relocation Support Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
This role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
The WFM Manager is a people leader role, responsible for the leadership of a team of WFM Capacity and/or Schedule Planners, enabling them to be successful and delivering against the prescribed KPIs.
The Manager enables their team and team members by providing coaching and feedback, building strong professional relationships, maintaining a regular flow of communication, and providing encouragement, support, and development.
The Manager also contributes to the overall WFM performance and culture, collaborating with peers and broader colleagues to ensure WFM delivers to the company and CEG objectives.
The WFM Manager is expected to have a good knowledge of WFM concepts, to support the team with challenges and capability and to adequately represent WFM, to senior stakeholders.
Activities Performed on the job:
- Coaching and giving feedback
- Coaching and providing feedback to WFM (usually one-on-one) constructively and creatively to enable them to perform at their best.
- Review performance with Capacity and Scheduling Planners and team using performance reports/dashboards, observations, buddying and reviewing system audit reports.
- Manage any underperformance, using the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) process where appropriate.
- People leadership
- Build healthy and professional relationships with team members establish and nurture a culture of open feedback, collaboration, encouragement, recognition, and delivery to high standards
- Organize team building activities that will engage people into teamwork and create positive work environment
- Ensure the team is well supported to perform their day-to-day activities, including:
- ensuring appropriate real-time support is available taking and managing escalated issues
- providing approvals as part of business process (e.g. absorption)
- Ensure team schedule is maintained to a high standard to provide stakeholder support and manage team requests and unplanned absence, in line with process.
- Provide clarity on performance vs targets, and any other team or group objectives,
- Use reward & recognition as part of motivating the team
- Conduct team meetings: sharing important information, updates, performance progress and broader company updates.
- Ensure your team is connected to the company and WFM objectives and strategy
- Be an example to the team through behavior, living up to the Agoda values and behavior standards expected of people leaders
- Collaborate with other departments, working together to enable overall success (e.g. WFM teams, CEG Operations Teams, CEG Teach Team).
- Reporting & data analysis
- Work with data from various sources to analyze and observe performance of CEG SLAs and gain insights as basis for feedback and change suggestions.
- Prepare and present team performance data, challenges, and issues, ideas, and opportunities
- Collaborate with local WFM team:
- On team performance: providing updates about the team, traffic, projects, concerns, challenges, and opportunities
- Participate actively in leadership meetings: share what works well for you, provide feedback and input on decisions or updates, and be open and constructive about what is not working well and how the group can improve
- Stay up to date with products, news, goals, decisions, projects
- Collaborate with other teams:
- CEG Operations Leadership and Management
- CEG GSV
- Personal Management:
- Remain up to date with important company/team/department updates, requirements
- Act in the best interests of the organization: ensuring we operate with absolute integrity and compliance with all legal obligations or compliance requirements
- Be an active and constructive Agoda team member: Always being respectful to others and seeking to be better together.
- Hold yourself to the standard you expect from others
What We Offer
- Be part of a dynamic and exciting data-driven multinational team in a successful and fast-growing tech company
- A clearly defined career path will help you to continuously develop your skills.
- The chance to propose ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Relocation package for employees joining from abroad
- International health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Discount for Agoda employee booking on Agoda.com
- Bangkok/Kuala Lumpur Based
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
#ANLS #3 #bangkok #kualalumpur #london #singapore #newdelhi #bangalore #manila #budapest #jakarta #mumbai #dublin #newyork #kolkata #pune #chennai #cairo #melbourne #sydney #manila #newyork #london
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.