Operations Specialist (Hotel and Flight Business)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Supply team – work closely with our Supply Partner AKA Accommodation partner with a consultative approach to help increase the performance partners on the Agoda platform. The team offers design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value.
As part of the Supply operations, you will create and support process, provide innovative and technical solutions to enable the commercial growth.
Supply Operations team creates and supports processes, systems & tooling to enable commercial growth through innovations and technical platforms. They are analytical, results-driven and believe in leveraging data to inform and design the operational processes & automations that scale operations. This role will either focus on our accommodation or flight business.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Develop Solutions: Take ownership to identify and solve technical issues impacting our suppliers and commercial performance. Develop and communicate innovative and practical solutions to solve business problems or improve efficiency in our department.
- Project Support & Ownership: Own the success of projects to roll out new tools and services and become a technical consultant of API connectivity to global teams as well as to external supply partners.
- Data Analysis: Convert data into actionable insights, establish data pipelines, dashboards, and key metrics to monitor and improve business performance.
- Work with Supply Partners: Be at the interface between Agoda and supply partners, build good relations, understand business requirements, and drive partner satisfaction.
- Execution: Reliable execution of tasks, meeting service level timeliness and quality. Build new processes and solve problems.
- Master Systems: Master Agoda systems, products, and programs, follow set processes and use associated data to monitor progress towards agreed business goals.
- Flexible Support: Work according to the sprint plan, but maintain flexibility for inter-ops team priorities to increase our efficiency.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in operational, development, or QA role.
- Knowledge in SQL. Experience in other programming languages is a plus.
- Investigative skill to quickly identify system bugs, process issues, and develop/launch innovative solutions to fix problems at root cause.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and launching improvement initiatives
- Process-driven mindset, stakeholder management and project management experience.
- Intellectual curiosity, eagerness to take on new challenges and fast learning curve.
- Capability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment.
- Professional fluency in English, with structured and effective communication skills.
Would be Preferred, But Not Required
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Knowledge in Python and XML, JSON connectivity solutions is an advantage.
- ETL Experience in Spark
- Familiarity with Hadoop
- Analytical and proven track record in data integrity analysis, ETL, dashboard-building, and executing data-driven actions.
- Airline industry background is a plus
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #ANLS #ENG #IT #QA #2 #3 #4
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.