Accounts Receivable Support (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Collections function within Credit Risk and Collections team is responsible for the collection of AGP advance guarantee program / marketing invoices / overcharges/ GST Invoices/ penalties from hotel partners for various product offerings. It also provides analytical support on various data requirements and is also responsible for collections MIS and reporting activities. This function manages the end-to-end management of Agoda’s external Debt Collection Affiliates.
This team is expanding, and we are looking for Collections Operations Analyst to be based out of Bangkok, Thailand. As an analyst, you would be working on various collection initiatives within the team. This will be an Individual contributor role and you will also get the opportunity to work in close coordination with different stakeholders across Agoda
Collection and Analytics function is responsible for collection of overdue payments/ penalties from hotel partners for various product offerings. It also provides analytical support on various data requirements and is also responsible for collections MIS and reporting activities. This function is also responsible for end to end management of Agoda’s external Debt Collection Affiliates.
This team is expanding, and we are looking for Collections Specialists to be based out of Bangkok, Thailand. Collection Specialists would be responsible for processing invoices and contacting customers regarding overdue payments and AR penalties. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining collection data logs, preparation of MIS reports and working on other collection related back office activities
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Responsible for managing end-to-end account reconciliation activities pertaining to Collections team, passing system entries, and initiating approvals on ERP systems on a timely basis to ensure completion of all manual adjustments
- Engage with the wider Collections team to identify unrecorded transactions on a weekly basis and initiate requests to the Controller team to process the accounting entries
- Work closely with Treasury team for support requests related to Banking transactions
- Work on reconciling Account Statements for partners that flag related issues
- Support other operations tasks within the team related to Collection activities
- Contribute with effective ideas to automate manual processes and work with key stakeholders on implementing identified solutions
- Work with other internal departments like Payment Operations, Accounts Payable for reconciliation and other allied activities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 2+ years of operational experience within finance/accounting industry would be preferred. Freshers with relevant accounting background and strong zeal to succeed are welcome to apply.
- Microsoft Excel & SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently & independently, and to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Passionate and a fast learner in line with Agoda values.
- Ability to problem solve and meet deadlines as agreed.
- Must be extremely confident, proactive and take personal ownership of task completions.
- Approach challenges in a passionate, innovative, and decisive manner.
- This role would be based out of Bangkok, Thailand.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.