Senior Business Development Executive (Team Captain) – MEA coverage (Cairo based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
Growth and Accelerator is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s emerging and high-growth accommodation partners. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Senior Partner Executive you will participate in improving the team operational processes and manage supporting resources, answering technical and procedural questions and mentoring/training team members. Along with your team, you take care of a portfolio of high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Use data and dashboards to prioritize tasks
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Respond to partners requests in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare reports, make recommendations to management. You should also be able to identify unmet partner needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Educate self on systems and procedures, hold part of New Hire trainings, teach & upskill the colleagues on the floor.
- Supporting direct management (reports, daily people management tasks, executing).
- Mentoring and coaching to both new hires and existing colleagues.
- Ideation of experiments, familiarity with A/B Testing and able to lead and support experiments.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in operational or execution role, business development skills and account management experience beneficial
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Able to support MEA markets and working hours from Monday to Friday
#Cairo #Egypt #BD #MRKT #PR #SALE #3 #4 #LI-SR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.