Product Operations Team Lead (Supply Team)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Content Operations is a large, multicultural team of diversely talented individuals that serve as the curators of Agoda’s content. We manage all the content our customers and partners see on each of our products. As a part of our team, you will take ownership of processes that are critical to multiple other teams across the business. We are driving property-level content to map inventories from 3rd party supplies which will enable our reach to span the globe. Content Operations is also keen on self-improvement and innovation. We run our own structured data and analyze it to make impactful decisions. With the support of state-of-the-art technology and an enriching work environment, we strengthen the bottom line and drive new business for Agoda.
In this Role, you will get to:
- Operations Management: Ensure all day-to-day operations are carried on smoothly and efficiently, aligned with business goals.
- Team Management: Run team independently. Responsibilities include setting up priorities, monitoring productivity, supervising and/or coaching team members, and other related responsibilities to team management.
- Stakeholder Management: Align objectives and deliverables with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis
- Process Optimization: Always seek ways to improve workflow and process to maintain and/or improve operational efficiency
- Kick-start new ideas: Find new opportunities and bring them into action. Based on data you see opportunities and come up with concepts to test and implement them
Additional responsibilities include:
- Initiate, Execute, Assist in the planning and support of projects and processes.
- Collaborate with team to standardize, operationalize, and develop both manual and automated workflows.
- Conduct the analysis and create dashboards to track performance and productivity against overall team’s KPIs.
- Create documents and trainings with team or stakeholders (if necessary).
- Oversee proper execution of projects, troubleshoot problems, and seize opportunities.
- 1-2 years working experience in running day-to-day operations in tech or Hospitality/OTA industry
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities data-driven mindset, both qualitative and quantitative. Proficiency in extracting, analyzing, and visualizing data from multiple sources and reporting tools.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Suites, and SQL; basic of Python or other programming languages is a plus
- Process-orientated, flexible and has an eye for detail.
- Proven leadership skills, team leader and team player
- Fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
- Ability to work under pressure and time-constraint environment
#seattle #sanfrancisco #beijing #newyork #london #bangkok #singapore #chicago #hongkong #singapore #berlin #shanghai #losangeles #boston #austin #toronto #luxembourg #munich #oslo #copenhagen #stockholm #helsinki #brussels #hamburg #stuttgart #taipei #hamburg #stuttgart #dublin #telaviv #sydney #melbourne #perth #vancouver #montreal #prague #paris #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #lisbon #amsterdam #russia #ukraine
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.