Technical Product Manager (Bangkok based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team
The TPM organization in Agoda is picking up pace, and we are looking for A players to join our efforts. We hire the brightest minds from around the world to take on this challenge and equip them with the knowledge and tools that contribute to their personal growth and success while supporting our company’s culture of diversity and experimentation. The role the TPM org plays at Agoda is critical as business users, product managers, engineers, and many others are our customers, and are looking for efficient, best-in-class applications to be able to succeed in their roles. From our data platform, private cloud infrastructure to developer experience frameworks, we are looking to optimize processes and create products our employees love across all parts of Agoda.
As a Technical Product Manager (TPM), you will be responsible for the success of your internal products, collecting requirements, analysis, ideation, feature design, roadmap, project management, trainings and the quality of our solutions. You will conceptualize products and applications to empower the rest of the organization to build great external customer experiences.
In This Role, You’ll Get to
- Own the product from concept to design, specification, implementation, and analysis.
- Gather and synthesize requirements and input from multiple stakeholders (internal product teams, engineers, business teams, marketing, finance, etc.).
- Lead in-person conversations with internal customers to understand users, priorities, and feature considerations.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and execution skills, to drive product development projects from concept to launch, and operate in a fast- paced setting.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills. Expected to be asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization.
- Bridge business and technical worlds very well, a good conceptual problem solver to articulate opportunities and solutions.
- Technical confidence. You’ll need to work with senior engineers to balance product velocity and technical debt tradeoffs.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- +2 years technical program/product management experience in a fast paced environment, or relevant technical experience in a managerial position.
- +5 years of technical experience in software engineering, data analytics, or related role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and a self-starter.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal). Able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills. You use data to make decisions and are comfortable gathering it yourself or working with others to gather it.
- Hands-on experience with product management tools (JIRA etc).
- A problem-solving mindset.
- Strong technical background in the Data world (ETLs, SQL, reporting tools etc).
- The ability and positive mindset to “figure things out”.
#sanjose #losangeles #tirana #sydney #melbourne #perth #vienna #minsk #brussels #saopaolo #sofia #vancouver #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #zagreb #cyprus #copenhagen #helsinki #paris #berlin #athens #hongkong #budapest #jakarta #dublin #telaviv #milan #rome #tokyo #osaka #luxembourg #kualalumpur #amsterdam #oslo #jerusalem #manila #moscow #belgrade #bratislava #barcelona #madrid #stockholm #zurich #taipei #tainan #istanbul #london #marrakech #wroclaw #rio #IT #4 #5 #LI-ST2 #LI-Hybrid
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.