[Summer Internship 2023] Data Privacy InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
As a Legal Privacy Intern of Agoda, you will support the Data Privacy team on all kinds of privacy program and advisory work. You will be given the opportunity to learn about operations in an in-house privacy team within the Legal Department.
In This Role, You’ll Need To
- Mitigate Agoda’s 3rd party privacy risks by supporting our Vendor RIsk Management Process
- Help meet Agoda’s compliance requirements by keeping our Records of Processing activities and assessments up to date
- Minimize our contractual risks by reviewing and supporting data privacy exhibits and supporting documents
- Help with privacy training & awareness campaigns for Agoda employees
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Strong interest in data privacy law including the Thailand Personal Data Protection Act or studying towards a privacy or legal qualification
- Good analytical skill
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel are a plus
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.