Business Excellence Manager (Bangkok Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Market taking care of: Global
As a Business Excellence Manager, your main role is to support the global business development (BD) initiatives to deliver on KPIs and goals for the company. You will work closely with the local BD teams around the world and guide them in their pipeline development, pitches, commercial projects and optimization for the business. It is also essential for you to understand data and are able to identify gaps and opportunities to help the teams around the world optimize their performance. This role will enable you to understand the detailed commercial partnerships we have with our property partners with an end to end overview of performance. You will also be expected to work closely and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders within the company to help grow the business.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams in multiple markets around the world
- Be the go-to person of local BD teams to support their acquisition & conversions
- Analyze data, forecast, and set targets to ensure we are on the path for delivery
- Hands on opportunity to resolve problems and identify opportunities for growth
- Hone deep commercial understanding on how Agoda works with its hotel partners
- Formulate project ideas, determine where opportunity exists and implement new approaches.
- Develop new tools and process that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency
- Manage regular weekly/monthly supplier and internal reports
- Present in internal/external meetings
- Work in a data-driven environment
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management abilities
- Five year’s experience in the hotel or travel industry is preferred but not necessary
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail
- Detail oriented and structured thinking in identifying opportunities
- Creative and able to connect the dots between partner needs and Agoda’s
- Able to delegate to empower teams but step in and “get your hands dirty” where needed to solve a problem
- Meticulous project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in two-way feedback culture
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
#Thailand #Bangkok #Singapore #Malaysia #Hong Kong
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.