Accounting Admin Officer (6 months contract) (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Coordinate with operations and support teams to ensure accurate data is available for preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports for accounting entries and other analytical purposes.
- Coordinate with other functions for day-to-day activities and month end closing tasks.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Providing administrative support e.g. account positing in ERP system, prepare payment requesting.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Support ad hoc requests/projects.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields or 1-2 years working experience in related field.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Graduated in accountancy is a plus
- Experience with office management software MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, Power point)
- Proficient PC skills and Oracle ERP
- Communication and coordination skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.