[Cooperative Internship 2023] Security Analyst Intern, Security teamApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Cooperative internship period: August – December 2023
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda. We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
Agoda’s IT-Security team is looking for fast learner and a highly motivated Security Analyst Intern looking to jumpstart their career in an exciting, highly rewarding IT-security domain. You will work for IT-security team at Agoda helping in keeping the company secure by keeping the bad guys out. You will get the opportunity to work, collaborate and learn from experienced IT-security defenders and help create a safer Agoda by protecting against internal and external attacks. You bring the basics and motivation, and we will take care of your training and education. If you like to learn new things every day, apply and work with us.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Learn how to use security tools such as EDR, Email security, network security to track, analyse, contain, and flush out attackers from the network.
- Assist with daily activities and functions of the security team to help update and maintain documents, policies, procedures
- Learn to read and analyze log data to identify suspicious patterns and identify potential security threats
- Provide first level security alert monitoring and contribute to triaging security investigations.
- Analyze phishing emails and learn how attackers work and how to identify their traces in the company
- Automate repetitive tasks that help speed up triaging security incidents
- Assist in building security awareness training material and documenting security incidents
- Participate in investigating large scale security incidents in a fast moving, agile environment
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, IT or a related field of study
- Fundamentals of IT security, good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and the TCP/IP stack
- Enthusiasm to build a career and learn something new every day in the domain of cyber defense and IT security
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It’s Great if you have:
- Good programming skills in any language of your choice.
- Experience in log analysis, using security tools or keen interest in cyber security
- Exposure to concepts of networking, cyber security via formal education in university or self-learned.
- Ability to work under high pace, fast moving environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.