Business Development Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
This Business Development Coordinator role is with the Beds Network department – a Booking Holdings Team! The Beds Network team serves as a key supplier sourcing static rates in the market. With us you work with hotel partners on the ground and provide data driven solutions to increase their business. Our team consist of highly motivated, fast moving and self-driven Business Development managers who work side by side with business leaders in Partner Services.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Dig into booking data we have, to provide actionable insights and recommendation to leadership
- Identify processes to improve the Beds Network approach, identify key target list to increase conversion and improve competitiveness
- Analyze impact of project performance and improve
- Support BD Managers on rate loading process and account management
- Work with other senior team members in the team on one of the key projects driving real impact on the business using advanced analytical tools
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Very good with numbers
- Adaptive to new processes, pivot and move fast
- Strong business sense and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and comprehension skills: confident in communicating with people of differing levels of seniority, analytical understanding and from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Organized and structured: can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Good in English both spoken and written – additional languages are a plus
- Must be curious, proactive, practical and solution-oriented with “Get it done!” attitude
- ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the customer experience
- Able to work in a highly multi-cultural team
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
- Aware of the importance of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge of Tableau (data visualization/dashboard development) is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.