[Summer Internship 2023] Customer Marketing InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to know our team:
At Agoda, the Marketing team consists of more than just marketers. We are smart analysts, talented creatives, gifted data scientists, and more. We turn consumer insights from our global products into compelling creatives and actionable steps. We create ideas, measure their impact, and analyze responses. We’re world leaders in online marketing and aim higher every day.
- We value everything data: All that we do is based on data. We translate user attitudes into insights and consumer behavior into strategies. We encourage team members to own what they do and invest in their ideas, especially if they are supported by data.
- We have global impact: Agoda exists to make travel fun, affordable, and accessible no matter where our customers are in the world. Through experimenting and measuring, we strive for ideas that reach millions and innovations that generate real impact.
- We are dynamic: We move fast, so we are never bored of what we do. We support our team members to learn and grow on the job or try new initiatives. From loyalty to pricing to branding to analytics and more, there is plenty to explore
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be curious. Look for gaps in our existing portfolio and look for creative new ways to communicate important brand messages – drive the creative team to push boundaries; benchmark key competitors, but also strive to be a category leader
- Take ownership. Manage campaigns from end to end – the daily set-up of one-time and automated mobile campaigns. Work with the marketing team to develop/optimize existing products, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling and deployment. Own the customer experience and ensure users remain engaged, optimized and active
- Think ahead. Manage the roadmap to document and schedule all experiments/campaigns delivered globally
- Look for opportunities. Optimize key metrics including CTR, open rates, and sales.
- Design new products and experiences to address key business needs
- Act fast. Champion best practices, industry trends, and ensure these are translated into tangible ideas and department frameworks
- Test, test and test some more. Develop an ongoing and detailed AB testing plan to help the continuous improvement of key metrics
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Currently a 3rd-year or below university student at a respected university
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, multi-task productively and be a team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
#students #1 #summerintern
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.