Senior Manager / Regional Manager, Business Operations & PerformanceApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Business Operations team works closely with the sales department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities for hotel supply on Agoda. The team is responsible for sales performance and operational efficiency, as well managing growth initiatives to measure and implement change. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the Operations team offers a unique opportunity for anyone who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead the Business Operations & Performance vertical for the Greater China Supply organization, building and owning the strategic roadmap for the region and its execution. You will be responsible for driving efforts to increase efficiency for the business and to foster the Great China Supply team’s performance. As such, you will manage a team of Operations managers, Project managers and Analysts. Your goals will be to identify supply growth opportunities, support strategy execution and spearhead the delivery of new processes and operational improvements. In doing so, you will partner with different functions and departments at Agoda, to understand their pain points as well as those of our hotel partners, and you will develop the short to long-term solutions that will address those. This role will also enable you to understand the end-to-end flow of working and optimizing our relationship with our partners to unlock value.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Craft the strategic roadmap for our supply business in China and Hong Kong, identifying gaps in our products, systems and processes;
- Develop, design and lead the execution of new initiatives, working together with other functions and departments across Agoda;
- Identify and implement change or develop new processes to provide the ability to better direct multiple queues while keeping pace with our explosive growth;
- Coordinate and work closely with management in a global team on strategic planning and objectives;
- Develop reporting to monitor business performance and make data-driven decisions to improve the profitability of our business;
- Prepare and present high quality performance reports including sharing best practices and action plans;
- Be innovative and creative in solving partner issues and identifying opportunities for growth, including external or market benchmarking;
- Lead and manage a team of project managers and analysts to implement effective business processes and drive insights through data;
- Coach, mentor and develop your team, carrying out people and performance management responsibilities, driving career development and team productivity.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum five years’ experience working in operations, consulting, project management or similar role. E-commerce experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field; Masters preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in team management and people development roles;
- Strong numerical & analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Detail oriented and structured thinking; ability to identify opportunities and turn them into successful initiatives;
- Meticulous project management skills, with high proficiency in managing complex projects from start to finish;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. SQL knowledge preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders;
- Strong prioritization and planning skills; must be comfortable making trade-offs vs. trying to get it all done;
- Problem-solving attitude, solutions-oriented;
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Comfortable operating in two-way feedback culture;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Fast learner, ability to adapt to new processes and technologies quickly, energized by change
#Shanghai #BusinessOperations #SalesOperations #LI-RL1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.