People Technology Specialist / Senior Specialist (Manila Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda is using a wide range of systems and tools like Workday, Zendesk, Greenhouse, etc. to support its People operations and dynamic workforce needs globally. We are looking for a People Technology Senior Specialist or Specialist to drive projects and implement solutions at scale to simplify work, automate repetitive tasks, and optimize business processes. This role will sit within the implementation team, a strong in-house team of specialists that takes ownership of our people platforms, ensures service delivery excellence and timely resolution of system escalations and day-to-day issues, looks after regular system upgrades/enhancements, and collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to enable step changes and continuous improvements that add value to the business. Finally, the role will require being hands-on and moving fast, so it’s important that you have strong (end-to-end) project implementation experience as well as the ability to work well with agile teams.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Drive implementation (build, test, deployment) of technical solutions across people platforms according to business requirements and agreed timelines
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize our wide range of People systems and different modules, including but not limited to Core HCM, Talent, Performance, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Absence, and Reporting
- Explore alternative solutions to address system limitations
- Collaborate with internal teams and key stakeholders to validate requirements and test solutions
- Implement and test major system enhancements and upgrades
- Analyze and resolve complex technical production issues
- Contribute to automation and process improvement initiatives of the team
- Build configuration playbooks and share best practices
- Skill up / coach more junior members of the team
- Lead system-related trainings for Agoda employees and for end-users across the People Team
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- At least 3-5 years of solid HRIS experience (Workday experience required)
- Has strong experience in systems implementation and/or systems integrations (at least 1-2 years of hands-on Workday implementation required)
- Has functional and deep configuration knowledge across domains including report writing
- Ability to manage expectations and challenge business requirements
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues
- Familiar with agile methodology and project management
- Has strong analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English required
It’s Great If You Have
- Experience in BI & analytics tools
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Grit and passion for continuous learning
- Resilience and self-motivation
- A great sense of ownership and collaboration
- The ability to move fast, adapt to change, and be resourceful
#LI-SS2 #HR #4 #Singapore #Kualalumpur #Manila #Jakarta #Shanghai #Beijing #Bangalore #Chennai #Newdelhi #mumbai #toronto #london #gurgaon
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.