Regional Manager / Associate Director – Key Accounts (Global Chains) (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
About Priceline-Agoda Global Partner Services:
What’s better than representing ONE top-recognized brand in travel? Representing TWO, of course!
In 2018, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline.com and Agoda.com came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to better support our hotel partners. This collaboration between the two brands allows us to offer one streamlined technology connection with a single point of contact for worldwide distribution strategies.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
The Regional Manager / Associate Director will be focused on supporting the achievement of Agoda’s commercial goals with new and established chain partners by working collaboratively across both internal and external teams. In this role, we are looking for people with a strong management and business acumen, a high level of operational savvy, and the capability to establish and develop long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You may be a great match for this role if you have a driven personality, face problems with a positive mindset working creatively to find solutions, and you think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll experience:
- Regional Account Ownership: End-to-End commercial ownership and high-level operational support of select strategic global hotel chain brands
- Business Development: Work with key internal and external stakeholders to identify market opportunities and support strategy for rapid growth
- Experimentation: Conduct innovative testing to identify novel approaches to drive performance through data driven decision-making
- Communication: Communicate with internal and external leadership teams to provide constructive feedback on account performance and opportunities
- Reporting: Handle monthly and weekly reporting and analysis, data driven decision and actions to enhance performance.
- Account support: Handle rate and technical enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of experience leading an account management team, preferably with a mix of commercial and technical roles.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making
- Strong data skills
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
It’s great if you have
- SQL skills
- Previous OTA experience
- Deep understanding of the Hotel Industry
- Travel technology experience
#shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #taipei #bangkok #LI-DN2 #BD #MGMT #STRA #4 #5
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.