Analyst, Legal Operations (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Analyst, Legal Operations will play a vital part in helping us manage operational tasks for the Legal Department. Our ideal candidate should possess excellent administration and organization skills, and be detail-oriented.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Be a go-to person for general operational questions or issues.
- Maintain and update the Legal team’s documents/policies and keep track of versions.
- Help with vendor management tasks such as vendor onboarding, registration, and screening.
- Perform as the first reviewer of Legal invoices in Legal Tracker (Legal E-billing tool).
- Manage users and access groups in Legal Tracker and keep track of all changes for audit purposes.
- Help collect, track, analyze, and report on relevant data as requested.
- Organize team events, meetings, and training.
- Create and update manuals/training materials.
- Support the Legal team on other general administrative tasks as assigned.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ideally 2 – 3 years of work experience in administrator or coordinator role.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent clear communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills (a “can-do” attitude) to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships.
- Experience with supporting Legal department or familiarity with Legal processes and technologies is highly desired.
- Tech-savvy: ability to understand standard logics and functionality of new software.
- Strong skill set working with business applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with international company or start-up company is a plus.
- Understand the nature of a fast-paced business environment.
- Fluency in English in a business environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.