Contract Management Coordinator (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
The Contract Management Coordinator will play a vital part in helping us enable and scale up our contracting processes and tools. Our ideal candidate should possess knowledge of contract management, and legal terminology, and be detail-oriented.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Be a go-to person for all contract operational questions or issues.
- Support the Legal Operations/Contract Management Team in creating, maintaining, and looking for ways to improve our contracting processes.
- Manage users, access groups, and workflows in Contract Management System (CMS) and ensure the contracts are finalized correctly and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Legal counsel to update the new template in CMS.
- Manage contract signature requests and ensure controls are adhered to.
- Monitor and schedule reminders for contract expiration or renewal.
- Help collect, track, analyze, and report contract data.
- Create and update user manual/training materials.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ideally 1 year of work experience in an administrator or coordinator role.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills (a “can-do” attitude) to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships.
- Experience with contract management is prefe.
- Tech-savvy: the ability to understand standard logic and functionality of new software.
- Strong skill set working with business applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness, and a willingness to learn.
- Experience with an international company or start-up company is a plus.
- Understand the nature of a fast-paced business environment.
- Fluency in English in a business environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.