Senior Manager, Supply Optimization – Beds Network (Singapore or Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Agoda Beds Network team is a rapidly growing department within Agoda, focusing on improving supply quality and inventory for the Group. Beds Network was set-up as Booking Holding Group’s bed bank, and is part of the wider Partner Services organization, where our success is contingent on that of our partners. As such, the team specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants and thought partners, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platforms through innovative solutions. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives and strive in ensuring the best value for our partners, our customers, and Agoda.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Supply Optimization to help scale and drive the way we think, strategize and act around the quality of our supply for Beds Network globally. This role will own Beds Network’s pricing and availability strategy and execution, working directly with multiple inter-departmental stakeholders, including senior leadership team.
This role will use data to identify opportunities and execute localized experiments, product improvements and process optimization. You should be well versed in identifying, presenting, and implementing projects in a dynamic environment. Some understanding of e-commerce, pricing and availability metrics is important, as well as high proficiency in data and analytics. You will impact Agoda’s business by analyzing complex datasets and exploring new business opportunities. We’re looking for a future leader who can think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify, lead and support projects to improve Beds Network’s price positioning globally
- Lead and coordinate the collaboration of key internal stakeholders to drive price and availability leadership and optimize profitability, as well as improve our approach to segmenting pricing
- Oversee price and availability performance reporting and analysis and related processes, and optimize the margin structure to ensure the financial business objectives as well as specific market targets are met
- Leverage data to analyze, identify and support recommendations for growth
- Lead research and analysis to develop market pricing and develop the execution of evolving pricing strategies and improve sustainable profitability by partnering cross functionally with business development and central pricing teams
- Present proposals and make recommendations to senior leadership and local country teams
- Work collaboratively with a large set of stakeholders across the various countries where we operate to gather their insights, and share your own
- Drive large scale, cross-functional initiatives in support of key strategic priorities
- Analyze the impact of business initiatives, use data to make recommendations and propose changes
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred.
- Strong data skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI or similar.
- Good financial knowledge of profit and loss, margin and price decision making
- Proven ability to leverage analytics to inform and influence decision-making; excellent skills in presenting and analyzing data and creating actionable reports.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organizations.
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to use data to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction to different stakeholders.
- Experience in data analytics, top-tier management consulting or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.