Business Development Specialist – Homes (3 or 6-month contract)Apply Now
Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda Homes – a core business line within Agoda – supports a wide range of non-hotel accommodation types, including serviced apartments, homes, private villas, farm stays, chalets, boats, and many more. While these accommodations were always available on Agoda, a changing market demands more focus on increasing supply and elevating their quality.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identify new leads and onboarding homes properties
- Immediate responsibilities, data-driven recommendation asks, combined with assigned coaching
- Fast learning opportunities within the travel and tech industries
- Work with high performing, driven, and fun team
- Provide training to newly onboarding home properties
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Structured, analytical, and numerical skillset
- Fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
- Intellectual curiosity and impact-driven mindset
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to navigate different cultures and levels of seniority
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Able to work a 3 or 6 months contract
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English and Korean
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.