Marketing Analytical Roles- Analyst/ Senior Analyst/ Associate Manager (Bangkok Based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Search: Experiment with text ads, bidding, and campaign structures on Google, Bing, Baidu, Naver, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Display: Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
- Modeling: Analyze the vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop models we can use for optimization, and build dashboards for account managers.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject (computer science, mathematics, engineering, or science)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- 2+ years’ experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business operations for a fast-growing globally operating tech company
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
It’s Great if you Have:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Academic research experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.