Manager, Affiliate Central Team – Based in BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s external partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We provide suitable business model and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
Come join us at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Manager, Affiliate Central Team will drive initiatives to scale and drive growth of Agoda’s global affiliate portfolio by identifying experiments, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to scale your learning. We’re looking for the future leaders who think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
In this Role, You’ll Get to:
- Extract and explore data to identify opportunities; analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to influence business decisions
- Design and lead experiments end-to-end with the goal to drive growth for Affiliate Vertical
- Provide guidance to account managers in different markets to identify growth opportunities and unblock existing challenges
- Understand Agoda’s current tech solutions and be the expert to provide optimal growth solutions for different types of affiliates
- Work closely with the Product team to create new solutions to meet Affiliate Partner’s demand
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/numerical field such as engineering, finance, economics
- 5+ years of experience working in business analysis / data analytics / business intelligence/ consulting or financial modelling roles in e-commerce, tech, consulting or financial services companies
- Proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decision
- Excellent command of Excel
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
It’s great if you have:
- MBA or Masters’ degree in a technical field
- Experience with affiliate management
- Exposure to travel industry
- Excellent command of SQL
#Bangkok #Thailand #STRATEGY #ANALYTICS #SALE #BD #PRJM #STRA #3 #LI-DN2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.