Business Development Manager– Team Management and Operations (Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Partner Development – Senior Specialist, You will participate in improving the team operational processes and manage supporting resources, answering technical and procedural questions and mentoring/training team members.
You will be responsible for reaching out to high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities. Contact new or potential supply partners to encourage completion of their online registrations, train and inform them on our technologies, tools and models.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Preparing reports, making recommendations to management. You should also be able to identify unmet partner needs and recommend improvements to the product line accordingly.
- Educate self on systems and procedures, hold part of New Hire trainings, teach & upskill the colleagues on the floor.
- Supporting direct management (reports, daily people management tasks, executing).
- Mentoring and sales coaching to both new hires and existing colleagues.
- Ideation of experiments, familiarity with A/B Testing and able to lead and support experiments.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in operational or execution role
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Able to support Malaysia markets and following the business hours & public holidays in Malaysia
- Fluency in English
#kualalumpur #BD #SALE #4 #5 #LI-SR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.