Quality Engineer (NOC team)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
As a Quality Engineer, you will get to support all our teams across the globe in an exciting, multicultural environment. You will own Bug areas of responsibility and aim at improving efficiency, and leading change in order to support the group strategy. This position offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company. You will report to one of our Managers of NOC in our IT department. This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
In This Role, you’ll get to:
- Assist on all Potential Bugs concerns and challenges, and recommend solutions to address needs they may have.
- Work closely with QA / Dev teams to design appropriate tools, and analyze results
- Assist in planning the defined steps include follow up on confirmed delivery dates
- Structure and present post implementation reviews including what went well / what did not go well / what can be done to ensure it works well next time.
- A team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Support and coordinate any incidents in a timely manner or potential incidents to ensure the quickest service restoration time
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1+ years of experience in QA or related roles
- Excellent understanding of OS / Service monitoring
- Troubleshooting skill both of services/OS
- Excellent in Problem Analytics/Debugging skills
- Experience in CI/CD Key Traits
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and having problem solving skills combined with the willingness to learn new tools is indispensable.
- Service-minded, Fast learning and willing to learn non-technical business and industry knowledge
- Strong English, in speaking, reading, and writing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large and small teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required, MBA is a plus
#IT #LI #LI-Hybrid #bangkok #phuket
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.